Thursday, February 11, 2010

1 year ago today.

1 year ago today I wrote this post on my old blog. I just looked it up because I had forgotten about that wheat-free pizza crust that I used to make. I love that I have a blog and wrote that down.

updates:
1. I got a new camera this fall and the "green line problem" is gone, gone, gone!
Here's the picture from that post:


I still love that 50mm lens and use it almost exclusively.

2. "R" is now 2 and a force to be reconed with. She still passes out occasionally, and I don't don't think I will ever get used to it.

And here's the pizza crust recipe:

Simple Pizza Crust
Approx: 1 1/2 cups spelt or other flour.
1 cup milk.
a little salt a little baking soda.
1 Tbsp oil.
mix until it forms a dough. pat onto baking pan. Top with a little olive oil,
Italian spices, an garlic powder.
Bake at 350 until cooked.
Top with pizza toppings and bake again until
cheeze is gloriously melty. Yes, melty is a word.

And here's an action shot:


Filed under yum. And a good birthday it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment