Monday, July 20, 2009

Do you ever find yourself thinking in facebook statuses?

I’ve just upgraded from … is confidence shattered.
To
…is recovering from the weekend.

Sometimes I hate being so honest. I’m sure no one really cares.


Let’s just say it went badly. The whole weekend. The farmers’market is officially not the place for me right now. I still believe I have a great product worth selling but I just haven’t found the market yet. I look at some of the stuff selling out there and mine is at least comparable – of course I believe in my product, though, I also think my kids are too cute for words.





So my plan is to focus on other things:
1. are there any craft fairs in our area – Christmas craft fairs or the like? hOw do I find them?
2. stock my etsy shop. I was keeping some things behind to sell at the market, but I obviously don’t need to. I need to take some more photos and then I have about 20 more pieces to list and then I can do more online promotions work.
And coming up sometime this week - the post about the work in progress I mentioned that I couldn't talk about.

3 comments:

  1. Just browsed through your blog, the little girl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Thanks, Camera girl! She is a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, seems we are all in the same boat. Mightily frustrating!! We have to hang in there, good luck! Karen

    ReplyDelete