My daughter wanted to show you how to make these lovely Christmas tree ornaments. She's 6. I'm sure this project would not take too long if you didn't take as many breaks for pictures (we had to do it over 2 days due to attention spans.). She says hopefully yours will look as pretty as hers at the end.
1) Cut two pieces of felt. We used a plastic lid as a template.
2) Decorate! This is the fun part! You can stitch or glue to attach things to your ornaments.
3) Put both sides together right sides out. Sew most of the way around.
3) Stuff. We used scraps from another project.
4) Sew the rest of the way around and tie a knot.
5) Add a loop of thread or yarn.
6) Hang your new ornament with pride and congratulate yourself on a job well done.
The ornament on the left was little sister's project - we didn't write a tutorial for that.
I cut the circle and she cut and glued the decorative bits on. Perfect for a three year old.