Monday, January 4, 2010

Pattern and Texture Inspire

New treasury here. I wish I could have thougth of a better title, but sometimes simple is better than overworked.

I was inspired by the delicate patterns on a dragonfly wing. Nature has so many ways of organizing herself, I could just stare/gaze forever.

Have you seen the new movie Avatar? It is a beautiful movie to look at. The storyline, on the other hand, is a bit predictable, but I'll leave the review to the critics. There is one scene where the matriarch - I wish I could remember what they called her - was leading everyone in a chant and she was wearing the most amazing white shawl that looked like the veins of a leaf - I wish I could find a picture because it was gorgeous and is the other part of what I was thinking about when I made this treasury.

No comments:

Post a Comment