Thursday, January 14, 2010

Perhaps you can help me.

If you're not reading this in a feed reader, you'll notice some new gadgets on the right hand side. One of them is tags and I've spent a little time going back through the posts and tagging them with relevant descriptors. I'm trying to figure out what you readers might be interested in, and how to categorize the posts. My old blog had approximately a million tags with one post each, and that's what I'm trying to avoid by planning ahead. Yes, planning ahead, shocking, I know.

I'm also trying to figure out how to get an etsy mini up there so if anyone knows anything about that I'd be really grateful for the advice.

I've got my ipod on shuffle today. Like the whole thing. I just listened to Monty Python and now we're on to Mozart. Before that was Diana Krall and ocean waves. I wonder how long it will be before we get to Feist and Yael Naem. This is exactly how my brain is running today. Must be a chinook coming.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the advice on the t-shirt!

    As for the etsy mini, just go into "my etsy" and in the left hand side see "promote" then "etsy mini". Choose your size mini and copy the code. Then go into blogger and "customize" and "add a new gadget" and choose "html/java script" and paste the code into the box. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete