Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Studio Space.

There seems to be a renewed interest in blogland with setting up a studio.

Here are some great spaces:

I love how all everything is organized but in sight and easy to grab in this one. I can imagine how efficient working in this space might be.

Check out the light a wall of windows lets in! I would love to take photos here.

I love all the rings of wire lined up in this studio. Supplies can be beautiful.

And the dog on the floor is just priceless here. I love how the photos were taken without cleaning up first. Keepin' it real.


But this post really stands out: We can all pine over photographs and ideas of the ideal space, but I love the idea :

“make do and make peace with settling for less.

…if I waited for exactly what I wanted I’d still be waiting."

How to make the studio space you need without all the glitz. Read it if for no other reason than to understand why some people like everything white.


I think this was just the kick in the butt that I needed. There’s a little space in the house we’re dreaming about where I’ll be able to set up a desk and have some storage space and actually have a little studio…it makes me happy just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment