Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Idont careif you thnk im trendy

I created my second ever treasury today. See below:
(Please click here to see the real thing with bigger pictures, more comments, and, best of all, where you can click on items to see more. Click on the ninja, I can't get enough of his tag line.)


I had something entirely different in mind to post about today, but this has come up so here it is. It's something I've been thinking about a lot lately (as in this post here.), and as a maker and seller of things it's something to really be conscious of. I'm taking my own direction in a more true-to-me route which means making things for me as much as making them for sale. I hereby refuse to feel guilty that my store's not more stocked. I hereby refuse to feel like I should be a more serious entrepreneur. And I accept that this may mean I don't sell a darn thing. And I'm ok with that, because there are things more important in life than selling things.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment