Friday, November 6, 2009

New Kid On The Block

Go HERE to find out why I'm doing a happy dance right now...

My Pass the Peas Please pendant is attached to an article on etsy about undiscovered shops which is linked to the etsy finds email newsletter (see below) as well as a gift guide.



This is a big deal for little shops like mine because we need all the extra exposure we can get while we're still undiscovered. That's what it means to be undiscovered. I have to thank Cindy for the nomination. Be sure to check out her shop and see what the big deal is about blurple. And of course, I wasn't kidding when I said you should go see the original article. You would truly make somebody's day (you have no idea) if you purchased from them. And, then you can say you knew them when...

1 comment:

  1. thats so exciting Gisele! And your piece is so sweet, I can see why they picked it! I want to buy one for myself...when the time comes to treat me! (perhaps birthday? or Ayyam-i-ha?) I cant wait for next weekend! card bliss!

    ReplyDelete